Financing and Project Development
FSA Advisory Group provides project development and financing services for capital projects to ensure a well-organized, efficient experience. Assistance with respect to securing suitable financing or refinancing for your project(s) including but not limited to the following:
- Management of the overall financing process
- Facilitation of weekly or bi-weekly conference calls
- Participation as part of the Project Team
- Creation and management of a comprehensive Project Task List & Closing Checklist
- Facilitation of the RFP process for the selection of the architect, owner’s representative, general contractor, or other vendors (if applicable)
- Provide additional due diligence and closing conditions to lenders
- Creation of a shared document folder to store, manage and share all due diligence items and closing documents
- Assist legal counsel with finalizing closing documents
- Review all financing-related documents required to complete the financing process, including term sheets, letters of intent, credit or loan agreements, indentures, security agreements, disclosure documents, etc.
- Manage the closing timeline and coordinate closing efforts with owner’s representative, architect, general contractor and lender(s)
- Creation of the Financing Memorandum & Financial Modeling
- Assist with the finalization of project scope (if applicable)
Absentee Shawnee – Little Axe Health Center
FSA engaged with Absentee Shawnee Tribal Health Authority in October 2020 to assist with the Little Axe Health Center expansion.
After successfully helping the Snoqualmie Tribe secure financing to make a cultural acquisition of the Salish Lodge atop Snoqualmie Falls, the Tribe reengaged FSA to assist in securing $350M to expand its casino enterprises.
Kaw Nation - Rock & Brews Casino
Rock & Brews Casino and Restaurant Expansion.
Jamul Indian Village
Refinance of initial debt financing for the Casino.
Chicken Ranch Rancheria of Me-Wuk Indians
FSA helped secure financing for the Tribe’s Government Administration building as well as infrastructure development.
FSA helped scope, develop and secure financing for the Tribe’s casino expansion.
Snoqualmie Tribe – Salish Lodge Acquisition
FSA helped secure financing for the casino expansion.
Cahuilla Casino, Hotel & Convenience Store
Development and financing of a new casino, hotel, and convenience store
St. Croix Casino & Hotel
Refinance of Existing Casino & BIA Debt.
Wa She Shu Casino & Travel Plaza
Scope, develop, and secure financing for the travel plaza and casino.